Friday, November 03, 2006

Internet is back Woohooo!

My internet played up big time for a few days...:( Could not access anything international including any blogs only some local sites and those I got constantly disconnected. Drove me wild - so frustrating. LOL sad isn't it when your internet is gone and you start feeling like you lost a limb or 2;p Anyways it seems they finally fixed it Yippeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm back!
Better tell you about my last weekend before this one comes;p It was a rather social affair by my reclusive standards;p
We went out to celebrate Verna's birthday on Friday. Superyummy food and great company at a local little Thai restaurant. Verna and me - sheesh the kids took some horror photos of us!

Here they are! Verna's gorgeous gals!


On saturday night we had a blast! Game evening with Verna and Errol. We played Cranium. A first time for everyone. This is such a fun game - basically you need to guess an answer to something and use a variety of ways to guess it. Aacting, drawing, blind drawing , singing, humming, clues all sorts of stuff. Real fun and had us in stitches. Rainer was the hoot and his acting cracked us up!
















The audits went really well on Monday. What a relief!!! Thanks for everyones well wishes and positive energies! Only afterwards did I realize how freakin stressed I was and now I am still slowly destressing. Guess I have been running a bit on adrenaline and now feel so tired this week, hit the zzz mark first time at 7 pm and by 9 pm ready to fall asleep. Hopefully the last stress will leave me over the weekend!
Gonna tell you about the DT comps in next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny how we push ourselves and give ourselves time to be sick or tired and then once it's all over and you start to breathe and relax that your body realises it can slow down! Well done for getting your two dt entries in during that time Ilka. Oh I haven't played cranium..sounds like a lotta fun.