Friday, November 03, 2006

DT etc














Well I didnt make it onto either DT. But not phased. When the time is right it'll happen. I told you about the cool surprise and special mentioning for the x-mas boot over at Lisa's. Loved the price - a cool ribbon pack from fancy pants and neat rub- ons from Flair and then some giant cardboard numbers from Junkitz. Those will push me a little.

Below a few pictures of the x-mas boots I made so my friends who are non scrappers and dont go to the online galleries can have a peek too. My beloved silent lurkers O.o. I rather like these boots O.o Gonna put them up on the 6th of december to celebrate our anniversary.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again they looks great. so were the originally black boots and you painted them? Gosh they rock what a clever idea....

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how COOL those boots are, Ilka!! They are just the most awesome OTP thing I've ever seen and I LOVE the colours you used. That last photo is so funky - LOVE it!!

You're such an inspiration!

Sandra said...

Ilka, I loved those boots when I saw them on Lisa's site....and I am still loving them. They are very groovy.

tanyaleigh said...

Awesome job on the boots Ilka! They would look fab in my house at christmas. How cool that Lisa is sending you a gift to. Great job.