Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend

I just love tulips! Not gonna wait until I get flowers given- I spoiled myself on Wednesday and bought these. Over the weekend they opened up - simply stunning, especially those multi- leaved ones.

Another busy weekend and no scrapping done...
We met Chris's girlfriend's mother on Saturday. What a relief! She seems very nice and we had a long chat. She stayed over for a fish'n chips dinner. She has good discipline and expects her daughter to get an education and not a father for a child. Whew! I tell ya, the oddest things go through your mind when your kid starts dating. I feel I have a lot to learn just like my son..LOL How to be a Mom of a dating teenager - big time learning!
Sunday we went to Manukau City. I had to get some stuff and Chris suddenly 'needs new clothes'. Amazing from the teenage boy who could not care too much to the teenager that showers extensively every morning and is wardrobe conscious 0.O Some changes are sure nice! If expensive;p
Spotlight is nightmare territory for my men.. can you tell? Patiently waiting outside...


2 more days of work and then time off for me! Cant wait! Have a wonderful start to the week everyone:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo is priceless!! But it is totally true. Same kind of scene outside Shanton or Bendon! LOL! Either that or they are inside holding their partner's handbag while she tries clothes on!! Hehe.

I'm glad you had a good experience meeting Chris' girlfriend's mum! I can only imagine how it must be to go through this - and I am worried about 2-year-old tantrums?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Weel I have to say that photo took me back to my dad and brothers doing the same when I was a teenager lol. I have to say Mike will often come in with me and help me shop lol