Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sooooooo excited!

Wooohooooooooooooo, we are going to scrap camp tomorrow! Cant wait to meet up with Kelly and hit the road!!! On the way we will pick up Stephanie in Matamata. How cool is that 3 chicks on the road to scrapland!!!
So looking forward to meeting my scrappin buddies and other new people!
Just before leaving work my boss came over to our facility and said, OH MY look at Ilka, she positively beams with happiness! 'Hell yeah I said, I am going to scrapcamp tomorrow woohoooooo!!'
I'll let you all know how it went come Monday!

Oh and thanks for the nice comments about my NZ Dare entry. I love green at the moment - from the yellow greens into the deeper richer moss colours. Am really into the black/ green /white combination or green and blue. Had fun using paint on the big flowers to tone them down a bit. They were a bit too yellow , especially at the tips.

Thanks also for your kind words and hugs - much appreciated. It's good to know that it's ok to be real here in blogland.

Thanks for stopping by.
Oh better wish you a fantastic weekend!!! My internet is once again up and down , I might post more tomorrow if I can get on but just in case I cant...
Be good, no be better, be best >>>> PLAY AND HAVE FUN!



5 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi there
blog-hopped from Beverleys and found you - I love your green LO, the little touches of blue really lift and emphasise all the lovely green - very moody and atmospheric, fab

Anonymous said...

Ilka have fun on your road trip and I look forward to hearing all about it.....say hi to kelly for me......and Delys and Beverley and all the other se chicks lol

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Ilka!

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time, Ilka!!!

Anonymous said...

Ilka, So nice to meet you finally and have our chats at scrapcamp. Had a fantastic time!!! Hope your not too tired after pulling an all nighter on Friday night/Saturday morning LOL!! cya Tracey