Saturday, November 04, 2006

World Wide Dare Day

Was so fun sitting at SBO's friday chat night all waiting impatiently for the dares to go up! LOL. Checking and re-checking to see our NZ Dares team entries!
What an amazing concept - a world wide dare -!!! NZ Dares joined forces with the Aussie Dares, The UK Dares and the US Effers for a combined dare. Very exciting stuff!
Here is the dare:
~Childhood Memories or Dream theme
~Cover the whole background/page
~Throw in some paint
~Title on the photo
How cool is that? So much room to move any which way! Some awesome inspirational work on the dare sites. You have got to check them out, the english ones are not up yet - still waiting for friday 11pm to come around. Timezones are a funny thing. I must say the kiwis and aussies are a lot more inspirational and unique than the effers. They tried and pushed the envelope with some stunning results!

NZDares closes on 15th of Nov and Scrappin Downunder provides the cool price - a selection of the delicious Bohemia range! I am so gonna give this a try! Love the price but even more I love the challenge!

Tired as I was I had a great night with the gals over at SBO's. Still sad I missed out on the nov kit :( But people everyone can get the cool journaling stamp that Rachel designed - check it out it's on her nzdare entry! It's just so cool - and even see through- and will be on sale at SBO shortly. I am so gonna get that! Oh and Andrea mentioned they might get the DT to design some stamps each and maybe even do custom stamps. What a cool idea! Cant wait for that!

Now I have to see if I can find the few childhood photos I have. I remember I put them in a safe place. Do I never learn? LOL.
So excited, got a few ideas buzzing through my head . Fun to send the mind onto memory lane!

Ok time for a fresh coffee. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I am quite excited and kept on checking from 9 until it appeared lol. Can't wait to do this one.....

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, Ilka! Can't wait to see what you come up with!