Sunday, October 01, 2006

down memory lane .. and into the future


Stumbled over these photos as I was looking for the 'First' entry for SE's monthly competition. PARIS !!! Fantastic memories of all the art works I saw. It was such a awesome trip! I just had to scrap them! Had to do a double LO - not something I do a lot- as there were so many of them.




Another double LO - again dictated by seize of 'subject matter'. Found the original photo test print page of the first' proper' mini album I've ever made - Feb 2005. So special to me, my favorite! Not because of it's looks but because it made me discover this thing called 'scrapbooking'. I remember 'finding' the paper at The Warehouse and got some bits and pieces at a haberdashery. Had so much fun doing it! Rainer thought it was a pretty cool birthday present. After doing it I discovered there is a whole scrapbooking world out there!
And finally this year in June I decided to join that world properly. Now I am completely hooked and loving it!





5 comments:

Roo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roo said...

The scrapbooking world sure is a nice place :-)
Lovely lo's too

Anonymous said...

Wow love both thos layouts. I mainly do single page layouts so when doing two I find it hard to use more photos. You made it look easy!! Love them!!

Ilka said...

Oh thanks Janine! To be honest I am like you, my majority is single LO's. But there just wasn't enough space on 1 page for all the photos and the testpage. Good practise, I enjoyed them too. So hopefully will manage to do a few more.

Hannah said...

Wow, those are great, Ilka!!! Doubles are so hard, you did a wonderful job with both of them.