Thursday, October 26, 2006

Winners of Lisa's DT are out

So exciting this morning I open up my email and see Lisa has announced her new DT.
I did not make it but I am not phased by that. My time will come eventually:) I was excited to recognize a few names though!
The winners are : Andrea Senn, Christi Nelson, Gwen Kirman, Jacqui Jones, Jo Kneller, Lesley Cooper and Margaret Bennett.
Congratulation Ladies! What a talented bunch! Can't wait to see their design team works. I know a few from forums and of course Christi from blogging also. How exciting is that Christi!!! Cant wait to see her posting about it!
Oh did you see? I finally figured out how to make links on names! So dead easy I dont know why I did not click on it earlier;p
Well- better dash and get ready for work!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!! I heard the news as well! I am so excited for Christi also! I'm sorry you didn't make it, Ilka. But there is still Meg's one to be announced, right? Fingers crossed for ya!

Christi said...

Thanks sooooooooo much, Ilka, for the congrats and man you are on top of things!!! I have only just now been able to post on Blogger. And I couldn't sleep last night and was up until 3AM in bed lol. Yes, I am sooooooo hoping you make Meg's. I'll be giving ya luck and crossing fingers!!!

Anonymous said...

isn't that fantastic news. Ilka I am pleased you are not phased. I think your style rocks. Also congrats on getting a special mention in the altered project for Lisa's comp. It was stunning I love the colours and the ideas....

Creative Options said...

Congrats Ilka on getting a special prize for your altered project...it was absolutely amazing!!!

Good luck with Meg's call.

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is great news for a special mention whic makes it exactly taht special!

Michelletw