Friday, October 20, 2006

TGIF

Yeahhhhhhhhhh weekend! Sheesh- what a mad rush day I had at work again. Nothing ever goes as planned in that place. I felt like that ever ready bunny only my speed was wound up a few notches. Madly dashing from one job to the next, just to be thrown a new task in midtask. Seems like I am the unofficial official photographer at the area office now. So in between trying to get a new fire alarm and fix that - meeting the glass man who bless him fixed the window within a days notice..., filling out forms, picking up signs, doing orientations , getting clients dressed for a funeral, which naturally entails a drive of 20 minutes each way and a gently rushing them along. Oh dont forget the paper run - picking up unread newspapers from various petrol stations and shops, buying shower mat and soap - health and safety - baked beans and spagetti - civil defense kit, doing the banking and and and... I also ended up taking photos from 2 people at their work, naturally at different workspaces and working at different times;p. . I also had the pleasure of taking photos of their gorgeous 6 year old daughter at a 3d time of course;p Gosh had a ball with her - she's a true poser but only had a 5 min time slot;p Burned 2 cd's one for the big boss and one for the family, just had to give the girl her pics!
I came home pooped... but elated.. Loooooooooooong weekend!!!
Finally managed to get my DT entry send to Lisa. So it's done. My first ever entering anything besides the forums and the nzdares.
I just love going to bed on fridays with this feeling of so much free time ahead of me!
Hope you all enjoy a great time too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am exhausted just reading your post..what a busy day or is that normal?....well done on entering the design team and geting that in.

Christi said...

Wow, Ilka, sounds like you could definitely use the long weekend! I hope you took time to relax ;)