Saturday, October 14, 2006

Good things

So nice to have a tidy scrap space for a change. Too bad it will be messy right about this time tomorrow! LOL -I cant help it I am slightly chaotic.


Sooooo happy!!! We went to the local second hand shop today and got some real bargains. I spotted the shelves below and asked Rainer to haggle them for me, max $15. He's a natural, got them for 10 bucks!Perfect for my plastic storage boxes. That will free up some much needed space on the big shelves.

I'm so so lucky. Rainer is incredible supportive! Big smile on his face he came up to me and dangled this tool thing in front of my face..' Look what I got for you' Me? 'Yep a heatgun - 5 bucks and working! you might need this is you want to try out embossing, but be careful it's gonna get real hot !'... am I blessed or what? He laughed and said, oh no an excuse to buy more stuff for you now;p Guess I will try my hand on embossing soon *smiles*.
Did I mention yet I fell in love all over again!!! Well off to snuggle with my sweety!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the bargins. That's fantastic......And life is so much easier if your a scrapper and your partner supports you and gets what your doing. Big thumbs up for Rainer. Love your scrap space Ilka. I had a wee giggle cos I am a neat freak but the only thing that is messy is my scrap space.....by the way I have your cj!! Love it too....

Christi said...

Don't ya just love bargains?!?!? I needed to 'fill' a space in my room with something so down to the Hospice shop I went. Found a nice sturdy desk for $15 and a cute wee wooden chair for $2!!! I was happy and it fits perfectly! I too love it when you find the 'right' stuff ;)

Anonymous said...

That is cool and so worth the xtra snuggle

Creative Options said...

Oh he sounds like a real sweetie, isn't it so great when your other half understands and supports your love of scrapping.