Thursday, September 28, 2006

Wow 2 posts in 1 day!

Can you tell I had some time out from work... Am loving it!
So exciting just found out I won a little voucher for my bling shoes! I love how I slowly revise my picture of luck, draws and winning. Thought of myself as being unlucky... but beginning to believe I am a lucky gal!
Lotto next.. hmm need to buy a ticket some day!

Had such fun doing this LO for SBO September challenge, using 3 bugs paper and making your own cardstock embelli. I am in LOVe! That PC microglitter i's just amazing. One cannot see it so well in the photo but it sparkles like a 1000 suns in daylight!
My fairysister and my niece Oneder, love how they bring out the best in each other. They are two such special people. The the small journaling is about their special relationship and how glad I am to be part of it all.
I am so proud of them both! MY family!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Gorgeous layout, Ilka! Where do you get PC microglitter??? I think that's why I haven't used it. I only seem to have chunky glitter plus I'm not exactly sure how to use it.