Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fun LO - making me grin!

Every time I look at this LO I must grin! It's kinda a bit over the top, just like the subject of the photo ;p
Journaling reads: OK OK I admit it. I am a closet Bling Addict. But I am ready to come out and dazzle my world.
This was my LO for the weekly challenge at SBO - Lyn's Glitter challenge. I had such fun putting those shiny sequins on and simply playing around. Wish I did that more often in general.
Arent these shoes just quite something else? They are so delightfully over the top, makes me feel great to wear them! Rainers workmate Michelle - bless her- told him to tell me they had cool sparkly shoes at The Warehouse.. how's that for sparkle networking! Naturally we had to swing by and check them out. Couldn't see them until Rainer climbed up one of those huge shelves and threw down a couple of boxes. Great delight when they fell out! For under $10 I had to buy a few pairs of course! Rainer grinned and said once they're bust I can cut them up and use them on some LO. My man is starting to think like a scrapper, love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

had a giggle at your man thinking like a scrapper!! Go Rainer.....

Love the layout and they are some pretty cool shoes you have there!!

Christi said...

Hahaha, great idea your man came up with!!! I don't think mine would think like that ;)

Kelly Slattery said...

Super cute LO Ilka!!!