Thursday, September 14, 2006


Thanks guys for the support. Alas I am truely bad at leaving work at work. My head just spins of this continous what to do next list. I admire people who can make a clear seperation and please pass on your secret to me!

The office floor was covered in paper rubbish when I left today. We dont have a huge enough paper waste basket LOL. Plus it all needs to be shredded for safety reasons... and then the biggest bummer...likely it's against 1-umphty knows how many policies to use any photos I make at work.. *grumps* So Kelly there goes that idea... and I had no time to take pictures of the glorious freesias in the garden. Instead it was pictures of safety boots and sneakers;p TGIF tomorrow! Just hope I get everything done for the monday check up. Haha, dunno if my boss realizes that I am not scheduled on for Monday... I sure aint gonna tell her;p

On the plus, wasn't SuperNova cool tonight! Made my evening! Not surprised they picked Lucas. He kinda bridges the gap between the old rock boys ( Gilbie & co ) and the young, the goth , the punk and older audience and is a great performer. Loved his sparkly lipgloss tonight - I want some just like it.

More plus...
I finally got the last photo I needed for Kelly's family CJ. For days I wasn't sure how to do them and tonight suddenly inspiration hit me and I got my concept ! Even managed to get a start on that and had a play with photoshop. Think it'll work out fine. Made me happy. Gosh I love the way scrapbooking makes me feel!
Off I go to scrapbooking dreamland, where the shops stock everything I could imagine. Where everything is for free and deliveries take no more than 3 minutes worldwide.
See you there!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOunds like your working it all through. I have to say I am not impressed with racoon boy. But there you go differn't taste for differn't people. Oh thats a nice place you go to at night. :-)

Hannah said...

About leaving work at work ... I think it depends on your job. Some jobs are easy to leave behind (like mine) and others not so easy. You just have to do what you can.

I can't say I was happy about Lukas winning last night! I don't like him and I really wanted Toby to win. Funnily enough, I just wrote about my feelings on the subject on my blog - LOL!!

Donna said...

Hi Ilka & welcome to Blogland!
Hope your work life straightens out soon. That's what scrapping is for...to destress! LOL

Christi said...

OH, top secret job, Ilka? No photos allowed! Phooey on them!

And yes, your family page is awesome in Kelly's journal. Love it and it was nice seeing both of your families. Shame I won't get to see everyone else's.

Hang in there, Ilka, there has to be an end somewhere.