Sunday, September 10, 2006

Decorations are up!

lol ...making this blog is a bit like moving into a new home. I put up the clock and hung the first pictures and now I wanna kick back and relax. Was a bit of a challenge getting the strip to go into its allotted slot. The stamp was a piece of cake. Love that it doesnt look so 'bare' anymore.
But oh oh, the time it all took...
Now I got a pile of photos to edit for work, health & safety, toilets, showers, mobs, plugs... how exciting... NOt.
Work tomorrow.... sad I love weekends when everyone is home and we hang out.

6 comments:

Roo said...

Yay new blog for me to check out. It can be quite addicting adding to the old blog lol

Lara said...

welcome to blogging Ilka!

Sandra said...

Welcome to blogland Ilka. I've just found your blog. Loving that ring in your last post. I'm a dollar shop jewellery fan too.

Anonymous said...

You have settled in well to your new home Ilka. Kick back and enjoy.....

Hannah said...

Hi Ilka! Welcome to the blogging world! I love the ring, too!

Andrea B said...

Wow, found you Ilka!! Yay another blogger but I'm a slack blogger right now but it will change ... I promise!