Saturday, September 09, 2006

bling bling

Isn't this just the most gorgeous piece of super bling!
What miserable weather today. Rainer and I went to town and browsed through the new Dollar Shop. Love that place! Shelves overflowing with useful and useless things! A riot of colours and lots of flowers and bling. At the checkout counter I saw this ring. I mean how can you not notice something that sparkles like this?
Rainer knows me so well.. looked at the ring, then at me and said ' go get it'. Bless him :) Love that he totally gets me and supports my quirks! Nevermind the rain today, I have my own flower and rainbow- right on my finger and it sparkles like 10 suns!



Oh you wanna see what else I got? My answer to a cold rainy day. Bright flowers.



Had a great late lunch at Sorelle's our most favorite ever Cafe. I just adore that place and the owners are such fantastic women! We found out they are going to move to Kariotahi Beach in January. I love that beach but I so love the athmosphere of their current place.. Peaceful, stylish and luxurious, yet totally comfy. Hope the other place will match that somehow.
Well time to find something to nibble.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving that bling on ya finger, I love rings! The bigger the bulkier.....

Anonymous said...

love the bling!